Outreach and Training
TxDMV offers a variety of training options to help Motor Carriers, shippers, brokers and freight forwarders get up to speed to conduct business in Texas.
Commercial Fleet Accounts Management
TxDMV offers a customer-focused approach to account management for Texas motor carriers and owners of large fleets of commercial vehicles. Dedicated account management services designed to keep your business moving include:
- Dedicated account specialists
- Customized compliance plans
- Personal assistance with TxIRP or Multi-Year Fleet Registration
- Market-based solutions to registration
- A liaison between the customer and governmental agencies
IRP Compliance Training
TxDMV -- with support from the Texas Motor Transportation Association -- offers apportioned registration record-keeping requirements training. Our staff can review your business processes and offer guidance to improve internal controls. Our goal is to promote self-reliance and compliance.
- Free, on-site training at your preferred location (at owner’s request)
- Customized training to meet your company’s needs
- A three-year grace period from IRP audits and examinations
Need Help With TxPROS?
TxDMV offers several resources to assist you in using TxPROS to order your permits. The TxPROS Quick Start Guide and TxPROS User Guide are a good place to start. Several tutorial videos can assist you with features available in TxPROS.